1. You can learn about everything in Brunswick. Red lights halt a mighty Suzuki Swift and two comrades talk life and death. Standard procedure.
2. Harriet is on exchange from the UK and is chasing love. She leaves for Vietnam next week. "Have you ever felt that feeling where your worlds collide and the whole ground shakes?" Not yet, Harriet.
3. Cohan spent 39 years in construction and shared his Yoplait with me. He also drew a diagram that I'm still figuring out.
4. Rachel is my studio room mate who happens to walk past. Her friend has just flown into Melbourne. They look for a park to drink Pims and I congratulate them about their strategy. Humans are good.
5. Guy is a kindred spirit and cares about people.
Oliver Cloke & Kathy Heyward
www.okcollective.com ok_collective on Instagram